I got a good chuckle this morning by looking back at my goals. I guess I should have made a point to look back at the list occasionally to stay on track.
Here is 2012:
1. Complete the Learn to Knit Afghan (63 total squares, 4 done so far) – More squares done, but no where near finished
2. Make at least 6 pair of socks – NO SOCKS! However I did complete more than 6 shawls/cowls so I think that is an adequate substitute
3. Stash bust!!!! This I actually did, but I also acquired some.
4. Make significant progress/finish the Sock Yarn Blankie, need approx 542 more squares – progress made, but not much
5. Make 2 more Dipped Infinity kits, Secret Garden and Find me a River – This was attempted on both they were half done, but had yarn yardage probs so they were frogged
6. Finish 5 WIPS: February Lady Sweater, Tank, BOM Afghan, CPH, Lia Sweater (sleeves) – progress made on BOM and one sock WIP was completed but nothing else
7. Read 20 books including rest of Harry Potter – did read more than 20 books however, not the rest of HP YET.
8. Spin more – spun some, but not as much as I wanted
So I had 8 major goals and less than half finished – not sure what that says about me, except perhaps, I’m really not as organized as I could be. Organization is one of my key plans for 2013, so if I can continue the way I start, my 2013 list might actually see completion. I hope to post more so that I can keep myself accountable and make progress.